VNET EDUCATION CIC
Helping schools improve outcomes for pupils
A not-for-profit membership organisation supporting school improvement
VNET Education CIC is uniquely placed in the local system to support you and your school to get the best outcomes for children. We want East Anglia to be one of the best places to be educated and we know that by working in partnership we can achieve this.
Our simple commitment is that everything we do is focussed on helping schools to improve outcomes for children.
By using the wealth of knowledge and experience across our community and by bringing the experts and the very best CPD to the region, we can help schools to improve outcomes for pupils.
We are uniquely placed in the local system to support schools to get the best outcomes for children. We want East Anglia to be one of the best places to be educated and we know that by working in partnership we can achieve this.
Schools become members of VNET because they value the blend of consultancy, conferences, CPD and communities that support the work of all their teams.
Top 10 reasons for joining VNET
- A cost-effective way to provide CPD across your whole school team
- Support for the headteacher from a dedicated associate
- Six sessions across the year on securing ‘Good’ for the Quality of Education
- Opportunity to network with a vibrant community of like-minded education professionals
- Two tickets to all our annual conferences
- External validation by highly experienced associates
- Member only pricing for CPD, projects and professional communities
- Customisable packages of support
- Termly governor forum sessions
- Regular Ofsted briefings from HMIs
Membership of the VNET Network for Schools, Academies and Trusts for 2023/24
Membership for schools, academies and MATs gives access to a unique blend of consultancy, conferences, CPD and communities accessed with a flexible credit system to ensure value for money.
We know that budgets are challenging so we are always augmenting what members can access as part of the membership. For example, in 2023/24 our ‘Improving Primary Writing’ course and a ‘Deep Dives’ series will both be included.
Our members have told us that they value in-person networking, so in 2023/24 we will meet together for breakfast networking every term and include more in-person, day-long training as part of the COD programme.