Governor Forum – Autumn
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The governor forum is a vibrant group that meets termly, with often 60 plus governors in attendance at each session. It is a safe space to get to know fellow governors and share queries and problems. Governors drive the topics, we often discuss examples of practice that works well and don’t work at all!
The sessions are led by Nania Poulson, VNET’s Operations Director and Co-Chair of Governors at Heigham Community Federation.
The forum will:
- Provide a strong network of support for governors
- Be driven by the needs of the network
- Give governors the opportunity to share good practice
- Help governors keep up to date with an ever-changing educational landscape
- Focus on a pre-agreed hot topic, such as governor roles, effective monitoring, meeting structures and Ofsted preparation.