Supporting Multi Academy Trusts
VNET provides services to Multi Academy Trusts in a variety of ways from supporting the central team to individual membership packages for their schools. In some MATs, VNET is the key school improvement partner, in others we provide bespoke services or one-off projects and for others we provide a challenge partnership.
Examples of MAT support services:
- MAT Effectiveness review – review of the effectiveness of the MAT in raising standards and outcomes for students
- Support for TAs – blended TA course to support foundations of good practice across the trust
- Creating a coaching culture – BASIC coaching certification training course for your middle leadership team across the trust
- Bespoke CPD – focussed and effective CPD for your teaching and learning and leadership teams
- Pupil Premium Review – review of the effectiveness of policy-in-action in supporting the disadvantage gap across your schools
The partnerships that we build with MATs bring support and validation to trusts in a flexible and budget friendly way.
Contact us to find out how we can support your MAT.
MAT Effectiveness Review
The VNET MAT Effectiveness Review focusses on:
- MAT Vision
- Quality of Education (including Curriculum, Support for Staff CPD & Recruitment)
- Impact of MAT on raising standards and outcomes for pupils
- Accountability within the MAT ( Trustees/Trust governors/LGBs)
Through a dialogue with the trust senior leadership team, scrutiny of records and documentation along with visits to schools and conversations with school staff, the review addresses the following key questions:
- How clearly is the vision articulated and understood and shared by MAT schools?
- How well does the trust know its schools including the quality of education and the curriculum provided?
- What is the impact of the trust in improving the quality of education and outcomes for pupils?
MATs find the external scrutiny from VNET invaluable. Prices vary depending on the size of the MAT and the areas of focus. Please email the team to request a conversation and quote.