Subject Expertise in Primary PE
Wednesday, November 8, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Rob McCombe will be hosting a four part training session in supporting PE Subject Leaders to maximise the impact of PE, School Sports and Physical Activity. The workshops will cover all aspects of the PE leader’s role, providing resources, tips and tools to support teachers to lead PE better than ever before.
YOU CAN PAY FOR THIS COURSE WITH YOUR SPORTS PREMIUM
Each session will be designed to leave all delegates with clear actions linked to research informed training, with the final two sessions focussing specifically on the delivery of HQPE. The course will be split between three online sessions and one final session in person.
• To support PE leaders in all aspects of their role in order to maximise impact and progress in key areas
• To support anyone delivering PE to have a better understanding of what HQPE looks like and how to develop teaching practice in this area.
• To acquire a deeper understanding of the role of PESL and how to make a difference within that role
• To ensure the PE Curriculum is fit for purpose in line with Ofsted expectations, ensuring meaningful learning for all pupils
• To support teachers to improve their confidence and competence in delivering HQPE.
Session 1: 28th June 2023
Session 2: 3rd October 2023
Session 3: 8th November 2023
Session 4: 23rd January 2024 (In Person)