- This event has passed.
Small Schools’ Subject Leader Training
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 3:30 pm
These sessions, led by Ruth McGlone, will focus on the following topics:
- Managing multiple subjects in small schools
- Getting to know the Inspection Framework
- What to expect from a deep dive – this will include advice and tips from local small schools who have been inspected under the new framework.
It will support subject leaders with:
- Effective monitoring tools to support conducting lesson visits, book scrutiny and talking with pupils about their learning
- Sequencing learning in your subject and shaping progression across year groups
- Establishing end points in your curriculum.
Session 2: 1 February 2022, 3.30 – 5.00 pm.