School Admin/Business Managers’ Network 22/23
Thursday, June 8, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please join us for at these termly meetings on topics of interest to admin and business manager colleagues.
Session 3 – Thursday 8 June 2023
Louise Martin will be joining us for a Fraud Awareness session. She will discuss the following:
- Fundamental Basics
- Fundamental best practices including verbal checks
- Types of fraud and examples of invoice fraud
- CEO impersonation and application fraud
- Social Engineering including phishing, vishing, smishing and post
- Security Protocols
- Resources and support.
Session 2 – Wednesday 22 February 2023
Using a coaching informed approach, Nania Poulson will run a session looking at approaches to managing workload. The course will:
- Examine why we are too busy!
- Look at practical strategies to time management challenges
- Identify personal practical improvements
- Identify time management improvement opportunities.
Session 1 – Tuesday 1 November 2022
Emily Berry from Utility Aid will join us to discuss energy costs in schools.
The session will cover:
- Energy saving tips
- How going green could help support costs savings
- Dos and don’ts in the current environment
- Energy Procurement
- Government support
- Q&A session.