The School Business Managers and Administrators Network – Autumn
Wednesday, November 1, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The School Business Managers and Administrators Network provides an opportunity to network with fellow administrative staff. There is so much knowledge and experience to share amongst the wide variety of business managers and administrators in the membership. Over the last three years the group has thrived as a non-judgemental forum for support and the sharing of ideas. We ask external providers to come and talk and/or provide training as and when required, covering topics such as Ofsted preparation, procurement and resilience training.
The sessions are led by Nania Poulson, VNET’s Operations Director.
The network will:
- Provide a strong network of support for colleagues
- Be driven by the needs of the network
- Give members the opportunity to share good practice
- Focus on a pre-agreed hot topic
- Broker additional input from specialists
- Be discussion based
We are always keen to take ideas and suggestions for the group. Please join us!