Promoting PALS in your Playground Workshop
Wednesday, June 12, 2024 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Do you struggle with knowing how to train and support your playground activity leaders (PALs)?
Then join Therese Hoyle and learn how to implement a whole school playtime buddy strategy in this 90-minute online masterclass.
A fun, interactive and extremely practical session that will empower your staff and give them a toolkit of ideas that will support them in reinvigorating Playleaders in your school playground.
Primary Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Midday Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, PE teachers, Play leaders and Wrap around care.
- To develop a step-by-step strategy for introducing Playground Buddies into your playground – so you know exactly what to do and when
- To create more active and inclusive playgrounds
- For staff to spend less time resolving conflicts (which means more time for teaching and learning)
- To reduce bullying incidents (along with accidents/injuries)
- To train staff members up so that they have the skills, tools and confidence to train Year 5 and 6 children to be Playground PALs.
Member price: £80+VAT per person or two tickets for £150!
Please note that this event is strictly limited to 20 delegates, please purchase one ticket per person.