- This event has passed.
Peer Review: Strategic Development Across Schools
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This half-day session will set out protocols and consider effective review activities, with a focus on visits to schools who wish to review Personal Development.
It will cover:
- Rationale for Peer Review
- Protocols including safeguarding and confidentiality
- Framework for Peer Review
- Activities: Looking for sources of evidence
- Speaking to leaders & middle leaders
- Looking for impact
- Learning from each other
- Personal Development
- Confirmation of Triads and Date Setting
Following the session, the schools will work in triads to review personal development in each other’s schools, with the aim of completing this work by the end of the summer term 2023 and feeding back to the group in July 2023.
It will be free to take part in the peer review, but we ask that you attend this free half-day training session.