Managing Workload Under Pressure
Friday, December 3, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Are you “managing” or just “coping” with your leadership role?
- When is a task worth/not worth the time you are investing in it?
- It is in achieving this clarity that the real scope for more effective management of workload lies
- Is “pressure” the same as “stress”? And can it be avoided?
These questions and many more will be explored on this practical face-to-face course, led by coach Kim Frazer, impacting significantly on the ability to “manage workload, whilst under pressure”.
Headteachers and senior leaders.
- To explore and further develop strategies that assist in managing the volume of work and current pressures associated with senior leadership/headship
- To be able to identify the symptoms and causes of stress in your own life and in your work place
- To be aware of a range of strategies by which individuals and organisations can cope more effectively with stress.
- A greater understanding of the nature of stress, its benefits and it dangers
- Greater clarity about the ability to manage time more effectively in relation to your fundamental goals and values.
There are 12 places available.
The booking confirmation will be sent to the booker only, unless otherwise specified.