- This event has passed.
Managing Workload Under Pressure
Friday, December 3, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Are you “managing” or just “coping” with your leadership role?
- When is a task worth/not worth the time you are investing in it?
- It is in achieving this clarity that the real scope for more effective management of workload lies
- Is “pressure” the same as “stress”? And can it be avoided?
These questions and many more will be explored on this practical face-to-face course, led by coach Kim Frazer, impacting significantly on the ability to “manage workload, whilst under pressure”.
Headteachers and senior leaders.
- To explore and further develop strategies that assist in managing the volume of work and current pressures associated with senior leadership/headship
- To be able to identify the symptoms and causes of stress in your own life and in your work place
- To be aware of a range of strategies by which individuals and organisations can cope more effectively with stress.
- A greater understanding of the nature of stress, its benefits and it dangers
- Greater clarity about the ability to manage time more effectively in relation to your fundamental goals and values.
There are 12 places available.