- This event has passed.
Leadership Forum 3 – Termly update
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Ever wondered what makes a great leader in today’s world? Or how you create a high performance environment where success is inevitable? Or how you awaken possibility in people to deliver extraordinary results? Graham Wilson, Successfactory, will share with you a new Leadership Manifesto for today’s world and answer these questions for you.
The session will explore how our world has changed, what this means to us as leaders, and what great leaders are actually doing to be successful in today’s world. Packed full of stories, examples, exercises and pragmatic tools you’ll be able to take action straight way to become an even greater leader, the sessions will focus on:
- Exploring the new world vs the old world and why we need to change
- Discovering the who, why, what and how of leadership
- Exploring how to be an agency of change
- Discovering the importance of leadership narrative
- Exploring how to build and sustain high performance in teams
- Discovering how to develop leadership resilience
Free to members.