HTPM Panel Training
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
‘Effective oversight of the Headteacher is the most important part played by the governing body in the overall governance of the school’ – DfE
This session, led by Sonia Innes, VNET Education Director, will cover:
- What should the process look like?
- The role of the performance management panel before, during and after the meeting
- The role of the external adviser
- Writing robust objectives
- Supportive documentation and guidance notes.
This training forms part of the VNET Headteacher Performance Management package. It is important that at least one member of the panel has taken part in Headteacher Performance Management training.