Lionwood Support Services – Executive Leadership Programme – Just More or Just Different?
Friday, March 3, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our partner, Lionwood Support Services, is offering this three-session face-to-face programme again in 2022/23. It is for existing interim or substantive Executive Headteachers, senior leaders working beyond their own role in their own school and aspiring Executive Headteachers who are looking for strategies to build confidence and capacity. It will be led by IST CEO Selene Sawyer.
The aim of the programme is to:
- Evaluate the dichotomy and difference between strategic and operational leadership
- Build capacity around you at all levels including that within your own self
- Elevate yourself to be able to be inward looking and outward facing in equal measure.
Topics will include:
- Personal and organisational resilience
- Building capacity
- Evaluating your skills, experience and expertise in readiness for Executive Headship
- Input from experienced Executive Headteachers
- Practical problem-solving activities
- Analysis of CPD needs and how to source/access development and training.
- Three half-day sessions face-to-face (with homework!) across two terms held at Lionwood Support Services, Wolfe Road, Norwich, NR1 4HT. The first session will be held on Friday 11 November 2022, 9.00 am – 12.00 pm. The dates for the following two sessions will be set by the group on that day in order to maximise the opportunity of all delegates being able to attend all sessions.
- Partnership working with colleagues from London.
NB: This programme has the capacity to develop in a bespoke way to the needs/interests of the delegates.
Please book below.
(For additional details, please contact Caroline Mandilakis at Lionwood Support Services – email@example.com or 01603 516164.)