Establishing Effective Continuous Provision: a practical guide for EYFS and KS1
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Following on from the inspiring continuous provision conference in June we are excited to offer a day’s training, led by our associate, Jude Twani, which will offer further practical guidance on establishing high quality continuous provision in EYFS and how that can be developed and built on in Key Stage 1.
In particular, we will discuss how continuous provision is not just something to help transition into Year 1 which can be discarded at Christmas, but is a powerful strategy to develop independent, motivated learners across the year.
The course will explore:
- the principles of continuous provision
- making choices about areas of provision and resources both inside and outside
- continuity and progression throughout the EYFS and into Key Stage 1
- introducing continuous provision effectively: establishing expectations
- the role of the adults in continuous provision
- enhancing provision to inspire and provoke learning.
Delegates will have the opportunity to develop their own action plan and redesign their spaces during the day.