- This event has passed.
Basic Coaching Course – Become a Qualified Coach
Thursday, June 22, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Coaching is a powerful tool which can transform your professional conversations, increase motivation and productivity in your team and foster a culture of openness, collaboration and high performance.
The BASIC method of coaching is a powerful way to structure coaching conversations and to develop the clarity you need to coach with confidence. The BASIC method was developed by Andy Buck author of Leadership Matters and is the preferred method of coaching for some of the latest National Professional Qualification providers.
- To understand and practise using a coaching approach
- To understand the continuum between coaching and mentoring
- To gain an understanding of different models used to help structure personal and professional development.
- To become a qualified/certified coach in the ‘BASIC’ coaching method
- To understand how to approach building a coaching culture in your school
- The course is delivered in person over one term
- Five face-to-face sessions including a practice coaching conversation
- Gap tasks including online video resources and a reflective journal exercise
- On submission of the reflective journal and a video of a coaching conversation, delegates will be awarded a BASIC Coaching certificate (quality assured by the central BASIC coaching team).
Thursday 4 May, 9am – 11am
Thursday 18 May 2023, 9am – 11am
Thursday 8 June 2023, 9am – 11am
Thursday 22 June 2023, 9am – 11am
Wednesday 19 July 2023, 9am – 11am
To book tickets for this series please click here.