Cost per stand £400+VAT
Educate Norfolk is the Headteachers’ Association for Norfolk primary and secondary schools. In a fragmented and often challenging landscape, they provide support, collaborative opportunities and a collective voice for school leaders in Norfolk.
Their purpose is:
Terms and Conditions
- Submitting a completed booking form is a necessary pre-requisite for an application to exhibit/sponsor
- All available exhibition spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, exhibitors will be notified within 5 working days of receipt of a completed booking form to confirm availability of a space.
- Any booking is only valid after it is confirmed by the organiser.
- Payment for the exhibition space should be received within 30 days of the receipt of the invoice.
- The Organiser assumes no liability for loss, damage or disappearance of any property used by the Exhibitor in connection with their participation in the event. The Exhibitor agrees to assume risk of loss for its property or any other items relating to its participation in the event and agrees to waive any and all claims and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss of, damage to, or disappearance of such property or items.
- The Exhibitor will be given arrival, set up and parking instructions and must adhere to them please.
- Exhibitors are expected to be ready by the arrival time of the delegates as stipulated in the programme.
- Exhibitor stands must adhere to the health and safety guidelines of the venue and fit within the allocated space. The venue and organiser reserve the right to ask for stands to be amended to fit within the space and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the safety of their stands and their own Public Liability insurance, as well as cover for any stock and equipment.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that a regular power supply and/or internet connection is maintained the organiser accepts no liability for power shortages and/or loss of internet connection.
- At the end of the event, the exhibitor will remove any property used by them in connection with their participation in the event, from the event venue. The exhibitor will be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to do so.
- The organiser retains the right to make alterations to the event programme, venue and timings as necessary and without notice. Should the event be cancelled for any reasons beyond control, a full refund of charges for the exhibitor space will be made. This does not include any additional expenditure such as traveling or accommodation.